Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sherlock Holmes comes Alive in Big Screen!

Oh boy!!! One of the fine men I loved from the fiction world comes alive with the magic of Guy Ritchie. Though I didn’t watch his other movies but Snatch… he has set my expectation level so high that I now want to catch up on the rest of the movies too!!! Well... don’t ask me if I am a big film critic or something, I am simply elated and having the after effects of watching a damn good movie after a long time!

The protagonist– Sherlock Holmes is played by none other than the ever charming Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law is playin Dr.Watson! (If I had ever known Dr.Watson will look as stunning as Jude I would have fallen in love with him in the first place!!! Never mind my drooling!). Though the cast of this movie include Rachel McAdams, Mark Strong, and a few others you can watch it for just Holmes and Watson! And yea... muscle twisting action scenes!

The dialogues between Holmes and Watson are out of the world!!! They’re witty, cheesy, funny, clever, and what not! The movie is definitely worth a couple of wink less hours you spend! If you love Action Comedies then this movie is a must watch!

I am planning to watch it again for 4 good reasons – Jude law, excellent screen play, I hav some spare time this week, and ummm.. Jude Law again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop in ur thoughs/comments/suggestion/ANYTHING!!!